Sexual Health Clinic
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) or Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) refer to diseases which are spread by a bacteria or virus that is passed from one person to another during sexual contact or exposure to infected body fluids. Some STIs are curable, while others are not. Many have serious side effects. Some STIs can cause severe damage if left untreated.
New Sexual Health Clinic Hours
Beginning the week of Oct. 6th, the Immunization and Sexual Health Clinics will be open for appointments on Tuesday's (IMMS) and Friday's (SHC). Download the flyer which contains guidelines on how the process with work.
- Free condoms available with or without checking in for visit available in the clinic lobby during normal business hours
- Free Pregnancy testing
- Free HIV testing with rapid result in 20 minutes
- Sexual Health screening/testing: $11 for Jackson County residents and $41 for out of county, Service provided to everyone 13 years and older: (other lab fees may apply with private insurance)
- Please bring photo ID or school ID, or call 517-788-4477 to discuss other acceptable forms of identification.
No one will be turned away from services due to the inability to pay.
- Expedited partner therapy (EPT) is an easy treatment option for those with an infection. Getting treatment to your partner is important too and we can help.
Other helpful information:
- Human trafficking Human Trafficking
- Domestic violence https://www.thehotline.org/
- Suicide prevention https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
Like us on Facebook to stay informed on upcoming events and information: https://www.facebook.com/Jackson-County-Health-Department-194687840556516/