For an afternoon in the sun and fresh air, this 8-acre park is a top choice. The ornate stone picnic shelter, historic pump house, playground, and basketball court overlook the beautiful lake.
- Park hours are dawn to dusk
- Alcohol is prohibited
- All vehicles in designated parking areas only
- Domestic pets and service animals are welcome. Pets must be on a leash no more than six feet in length and under your immediate control at all times. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pets, keeping your pets from disturbing wildlife, and keeping your pets from disturbing visitors.
- Swim at your own risk - no lifeguard on duty
- In case of emergency - Dial 911
The park was purchased for $3,800 in 1925. 1 portion of the land was purchased for $1,500 from Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Green and the other portion was then bought from Frank Gillett for $2,300. The lake was purchased in 1986 from the State of Michigan.